Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Luna

A strong personality is evident in this pet household. They each have their own way of interacting.

For instance, Luna will bat around antything that moves (except her toys, or course).  I put down a cap to  my water bottle and couldn't find it. A few minutes later I see her bolting across the floor...with my bottle cap.

My son, who had kidney disease, had to take alot of medications and we were always losing those mini measuring medicine cups. What happened to them? Luna. She must have pushed at least 6 of them under the dishwasher.

One time a whole medicine bottle went missing. The culprit? Yep. Luna

You might wonder how I know for sure it was her doing thise things. Well, I caught her red-pawed walking around with one of those medicine cups in her mouth.I have even wittnessed her walking off with our sponge!

 Even now, she is not shy about it. She will blatantly jump on the counter and attempt to run off with something. She knows I'm coming to retrieve the item and she makes a run for it. She is silly sometimes, but we love her!

What about your pets? Anything other than a toy they will play with? Tell me about it in the comments.

 







No comments:

Post a Comment