Monday, July 16, 2018

Tiny Spaces

 When it comes to squeezing into tight spots, my cats can get pretty creative. Izzy, the calico cat, thinks she MUST sit inside anything that will allow her to. Anything at all.  As my husband says, "If she fits, she'll sit!"

A perfect example is when I was in the kitchen a few days ago. I was finishing up dinner, cleaning up and I turn around and see this:




Photo Credit: Caitlin Gladen


I think she was trying to tell me something. She's subtle like that.  

Izzy also has a habit of sneaking into the pantry. She knows we hide her food and treats in there and she has stolen the treat bag on several occasions. This morning I went into the pantry to grab some cereal and I was greeted by Izzy instead. 

She didn't get to any treats this time, but she sure looked comfortable.  What are some of the  funny spots your pets have claimed?



No comments:

Post a Comment