Monday, January 27, 2020

The Dolly Parton Internet Challenge

   


I recently saw the #dollypartonchallenge and was inspired by my ever-photo-loving pets to put a unique spin on it. I also posted it on my Instagram.  In the last picture, I tried to think of a social media platform that would fit the image, but I couldn't come up with one. So, I improvised 😊


Image may contain: 1 person, possible text that says 'Instagram Facebook Twitter Confused'




We have Luna, who is my writing partner. She keeps me company at my desk every day. She's sweet. but she also steals my seat when I get up. For anything. Next, we have Colt. He is just hanging out, making sure he isn't missing anything. Oreo, my black and white cat just happened to walk in my office during this photoshoot. She looks thrilled, doesn't she? And last is Leia. This is a pic I've had of her before. This is how she greeted me one day after a particularly long day of editing, but it totally matches her zany personality! 

Did you do a pet-themed Dolly Parton Challenge? Let's see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment